Posts tagged 'Remix stems'RSS Feed
Remix competition at Producer Factory where you can win 30-40% off everything for 3 months.
Getting started rules for the remix competition: This list is to be completed by the end of October
- You must submit an idea through our remix submission form and find the Ghost Producer for the task. The accepted Genres are any EDM genres our producers work in. You can of course discuss it with your selected producer. It is a team challenge here.
- We have to be provided the remix stems for the remixing process by yourself and they must be obtained legally.
- Payment for the project is in full and no refunds are permitted, though you do get 15% off for entering and get to keep the final remix in the end for your own release.
- Once these three points are completed, we move onto the next step.
Remix Production process rules: This list is to be completed by the 17th of November
- You only get 3 demos on which you can comment. We’re looking for creativity here and the producer will follow your requests to the T. Any incorrect application of your comments, of course within reason, result in a further demo being added to your allowance.
- Once all 3 demos have been completed and commented on, you’ll receive the final version.
Completion remix comp rules: This list is to be completed by the end of November
- Use the same email conversation as during the remix production process and send us the final version for submission.
- You allow us to then upload and post your remix for you in Twitter including your DJ name. The most favourites and retweets of the original post in our feed wins.
Winning terms clarification: Winner of the remix contest is chosen at the end of December.
Get started on your remix comp project now and collect those remix stems
DJing using stems of tracks is a new way to approach your DJing style and method. Music layers have become more than interesting to DJs, as these are what can truly create new mixes adding individuality to the musical experience.
Track stems now sought after for DJing is becoming a new and growing market. We at Producer Factory will follow this carefully and adapt to the market and your DJing needs. If you are looking for DJ elements that truly can add originality to your DJ set, then don’t look any further. We can help you find the ghost productions right for you, and their layered stems accordingly.