Posts tagged 'remix service'RSS Feed
When customers come to our store looking to get a DJ song now, we provide them with a solution. In this post, we'll take a look at how you can get a song for your DJ name right away, or one made to your liking. Our DJ store offers 3 easy ways to achieve this.
Option 1: use our in-store ghost productions to get your DJ song immediately. Simply browse the categories and music genres to find the right EDM track for you. It couldn't be easier than this. During your purchase to get a new DJ track, you'll have the opportunity to select which extra files you want with it.
Producer Factory offers you services that a pro DJ cannot ignore. To be the best and become that DJ you want to, with fans and jobs at the ready, you need to put in a lot of work. We can help you with that. Not unlike any business, your DJ name must generate attention and capture a fan base. As with every professional DJ, marketing is a key component. There are various types of marketing you can approach to start showing off your DJing best. First there's the social marketing aspect. Covering Twitter and Facebook as well as other channels is key. The importance of getting it right from the beginning is vital. So let's start there.
DJ name generating and branding is the first step you should undertake. Ensuring that your DJ alias is free of any association of an existing DJ pro. Perhaps before starting, take a look at this post about DJ name generators.
Remix competition at Producer Factory where you can win 30-40% off everything for 3 months.
Getting started rules for the remix competition: This list is to be completed by the end of October
- You must submit an idea through our remix submission form and find the Ghost Producer for the task. The accepted Genres are any EDM genres our producers work in. You can of course discuss it with your selected producer. It is a team challenge here.
- We have to be provided the remix stems for the remixing process by yourself and they must be obtained legally.
- Payment for the project is in full and no refunds are permitted, though you do get 15% off for entering and get to keep the final remix in the end for your own release.
- Once these three points are completed, we move onto the next step.
Remix Production process rules: This list is to be completed by the 17th of November
- You only get 3 demos on which you can comment. We’re looking for creativity here and the producer will follow your requests to the T. Any incorrect application of your comments, of course within reason, result in a further demo being added to your allowance.
- Once all 3 demos have been completed and commented on, you’ll receive the final version.
Completion remix comp rules: This list is to be completed by the end of November
- Use the same email conversation as during the remix production process and send us the final version for submission.
- You allow us to then upload and post your remix for you in Twitter including your DJ name. The most favourites and retweets of the original post in our feed wins.