Posts tagged 'remix competition'RSS Feed
Remix competition at Producer Factory where you can win 30-40% off everything for 3 months.
Getting started rules for the remix competition: This list is to be completed by the end of October
- You must submit an idea through our remix submission form and find the Ghost Producer for the task. The accepted Genres are any EDM genres our producers work in. You can of course discuss it with your selected producer. It is a team challenge here.
- We have to be provided the remix stems for the remixing process by yourself and they must be obtained legally.
- Payment for the project is in full and no refunds are permitted, though you do get 15% off for entering and get to keep the final remix in the end for your own release.
- Once these three points are completed, we move onto the next step.
Remix Production process rules: This list is to be completed by the 17th of November
- You only get 3 demos on which you can comment. We’re looking for creativity here and the producer will follow your requests to the T. Any incorrect application of your comments, of course within reason, result in a further demo being added to your allowance.
- Once all 3 demos have been completed and commented on, you’ll receive the final version.
Completion remix comp rules: This list is to be completed by the end of November
- Use the same email conversation as during the remix production process and send us the final version for submission.
- You allow us to then upload and post your remix for you in Twitter including your DJ name. The most favourites and retweets of the original post in our feed wins.
Winning terms clarification: Winner of the remix contest is chosen at the end of December.
Get started on your remix comp project now and collect those remix stems
Remix comps are a good way to get your DJ name noticed
If you're looking for a way to get noticed quick, then enter a remix comp. These competitions are a targeted market with massive attention. Whilst a huge number of music producers and DJs enter into remix comps, you have a good chance of getting into the top rankings if you play your cards right. Not only is it therefore noticeably a good place to network, but also to present your DJ name.
How to win a remix comp
There are a few steps you need to consider if you're wanting to win a remix comp. Let's look at the task as a list: